Why Work For Steve’s Refrigeration?
We understand that everyone has options when it comes to choosing where to work. In fact, right now in our nation, people have more choices than ever! People really get to take a long hard look at what they want and what they do not want in a job. You can choose what is important to you, you can reinvent yourself, you can learn a new trade and start a new career!
So with there being so many options out there for you to choose from – why should you choose to work for Steve’s Refrigeration? There are a million reasons why – but let us tell you about a few:
- Professional Uniforms: Our uniforms are the best in the area! No one looks better than our team in their uniforms. Uniforms are provided after a probationary period and are cleaned on a weekly basis – so hey, no laundry!
- Branded vehicles that you can be proud of: Our trucks, vans & trailers are the best looking on the road! Get noticed and be proud to work for Steve’s Refrigeration in our company vehicles
- Technical training: Training programs here at Steve’s Refrigeration are the best in the business! Read more below about our training programs
- Top Notch Service Delivery training: Want to learn how to be the best technician anyone has ever had in their home? Want to spend a week in Orlando Florida learning how to be the best? Come work for Steve’s!
- Advanced software system: We have the best software system in the area! You will be able to work efficiently and professionally with our software system. Invoicing, job history, job photos, pricing books – all top-of-the-line.
- Systems & Process: We know that it can be frustrating to work somewhere that has no clear order or direction of how the company runs. At Steve’s Refrigeration, we have clear guidelines and communication of those guidelines on how to handle every aspect of the business.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, ambulance, and helicopter insurance all offered.
- Competitive Compensation plan: When you do well the company does well! When the company does good – we pay that back to our employees! Compensation plans for every level of skill.
- We have lots of fun!: Company parties and lots of reasons to eat together – our team has fun together!
What We Believe In:
Steve’s Refrigeration here in Pampa Texas is not like the other companies in our area.
We stand firm on the beliefs that we teach to our employees! We hire and fire based on our belief system. Do you fit into our set of Core Values? Do you believe in what we believe in? Are you always striving to be better than you were the day before? Then you might just be a good fit for us!
We believe in the following:
- Vision Statement: To break through the “normal” and be the best in the industry.
- Mission Statement: Provide a level of customer service that customers have never seen before. To be the best place to work with top-notch training, development & opportunities to earn more based off of performance.
- Family: Creating strong ties between each of your families and our work family.
- Trustworthiness: Always do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- Service Above Self: Thinking of the needs of others before your own will help you succeed in every area of your life.
- Being the best: Anything you do is worth doing well – Always give it your best.
- Making a difference: Making people’s lives better one life at a time.
- Personal Growth: Always strive to be 1% better than you were the day before.
Here at Steve’s Refrigeration, we are ALWAYS on the hunt for the right people to join our team – even if we do not have an immediate need to fill a position – we are still looking!
We search and run ads on a consistent basis!
You may have come across us through one of our efforts to look for qualified candidates! If so – we are glad you are here.
Please fill out our career form!
We will have one of our team members reach out to you to do a preliminary phone interview! We will then review all the information that we have and keep it on file!
Once we have an opening – we will then bring out that file and bring people in for an interview!